You are visiting the web page www.acindes.org, owned by ACINDES, company located at c/ Francisco de Rojas, 9-1º. 28010 Madrid, NIF nº G86218997, registered in the Registro nacional de asociaciones (National associations register), Group 1, Section 1, National number 587506 henceforth PRINCIPAL.
You may contact the PRINCIPAL by any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +34 917 610945
Contact email: email@example.com
The conditions herein (henceforth Legal Notice) aim to regulate the use of the web page PRINCIPAL that is made available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page makes you a USER, who agrees, from this access and / or use, to the general conditions of use herein specified. These conditions shall be independently applied from the general conditions of purchase that may be of a mandatory nature.
www.acindes.org grants access to a variety of information, services, programs or data (henceforth, "the contents") in Internet belonging to the PRINCIPAL or to his licensors to whom the USER may have access.
The user is responsible for the use of the portal. Such responsibility is extensive to the registration that may be needed to access such services or contents. In such registration the USER shall be responsible for providing accurate and truthful information. As a result of such registration, the USER may receive a password that he must be responsible for and committing to a correct and confidential use of such.
The USER commits to an appropriate use of the contents and services (i.e. chat, discussion groups, or news groups) that the PRINCIPAL offers through its portal with an illustrative but not restrictive purpose, not to be used to:
- Perform illicit, illegal or any other activity that attempts against the good faith and the public order.
- Distribute contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, that justify terrorism or any attempt against human rights.
- Damage the physical and logical systems of ACINDES, its providers or third parties, introduce or distribute computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be susceptible to cause the damages to the aforementioned.
- Attempt to access, and in some cases, use the emails of other users and manipulate or change their messages.
- Use the web site or the contents therein with commercial, political or publicity purposes and for any commercial use, specifically for sending unwanted emails.
The PRINCIPAL reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that attempt against the personal dignity, that may be discriminatory in nature, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that may attempt against youth or children, public order or security or that, in their opinion, may not be appropriate for publication. In any case, the PRINCIPAL shall not be responsible for the opinions given by the users through the forums, chats, or any other means of participation.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property:
The PRINCIPAL is the owner of all the intelectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of information: images, photos, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, required software programs for its operation, access and usage, etc.), ownership of PRINCIPAL or of its licensors.
All rights reserved. As per articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public broadcasting, including the availability of the totality or part of the contents of this web page, with commercial purposes, in any way or technical media, without the authorization of the PRINCIPAL.
Exclusion of warranties and responsibilities:
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the web page and its contents and services is only under his/her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, only for information purposes, the PRINCIPAL does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of a working web page, its services and contents and its quality or internal functioning.
- The ability of the web page to meet the goals of the USER.
- The violation of existing regulations on the part of the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may be owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malware or any other type of harmful software element that may damage the computer system of the USER or of third parties. In any case, it is the USER's responsibility to have the necessary tools to adequately detect and clean these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if it applies, gathering, deleting, altering, changing or manipulating messages and communications of any type that such third parties could make..
- The accuracy, truthfulness, relevance and utility of the contents and services offered, and the later use made by the USER. The PRINCIPAL shall make every effort and reasonable means to provide truthful and up to date information.
- Damages made to computer systems while accessing the web page and damages caused to USERS when those originate from failures or interrupted connections in the telecommunications networks causing an interruption of service.
- Losses or damages resulting from conditions derived from random cases or force majeur.
If there are forums, the use of such or other similar spaces, it is understood that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. The PRINCIPAL is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Changes to this legal notice and duration:
The PRINCIPAL reserves the right to make, without prior notice, those changes that it may deem necessary in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services offered through such, as much as the form in which these are represented or located within the portal.
The duration of such conditions shall be related to their publication and shall be valid until they are changed by others duly published.
In such case that www.acindes.org includes links or hyperlinks to other web sites, the PRINCIPAL shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no conditions shall the PRINCIPAL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external web page, neither will it guarantee the technical support, quality, trustworthiness, correctness, width, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks and other web sites. Also, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
Rights of exclusion:
The PRINCIPAL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own initiative or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
The PRINCIPAL shall pursue the non-compliance of the present conditions as well as any undue use of its portal by means of any legal and penal actions that may legally be available.
Applicable laws and jurisdiction:
The relation between the PRINCIPAL and the USER shall be governed by the current Spanish regulations. Any dispute or claim derived from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts of law.
www.acindes.org aims its services to users over the age of 18 years. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We state that were that situation to occur, ACINDES is not responsible of the possible consequences that could derive from the non-compliance of the notice that is included in this same paragraph.