ACINDES organizes local, regional and international conferences aimed at health professionals. Depending on your needs, the meetings can be:
- Consensus Meetings: aimed at formulating recommendations for clinical practice.
- Advisory Boards: groups of experts gathered to discuss specific issues of interest.
- Summit: regional meeting where we invite a panel of international experts to give lectures and interact with the audience through a variety of formats, such as discussion of clinical cases, electronic polling, round tables, etc.
- Preceptorships: scientific exchange meetings with opinion leaders at local and international centers of excellence (Boston, New York, Toronto, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, London, Stuttgart, etc.)
- Update Conferences for Auditors
- Symposia/Stand Alone
- Train the Trainer
There is a variety of topics discussed: diabetes, HIV/AIDS care, infections, asthma, osteoporosis, neonatology, cardiovascular, oncology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, neurology, clinical nutrition, pediatric topics, women's health, emergencies, immunizations, immunological diseases (AR, Psoriasis, EII, SpA), Hepatitis C, among other specialties.