Company: ACINDES. CIF: G86218997, Address: C/ María de Molina 54, Planta 8. 28006 Madrid; Phone: 917130675; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information of the person in charge of data protection: we do not have such a person.
2. Expanded description of the goals of data processing:
We will handle your data to:
- Allow you to access the web page and to collaborate with you in the way you use the services, for example, to answer your questions, manage your account, improve and perfect the service (adding new contents and functions), inform you of changes and updates...
- Administrative, accounting, and fiscal management.
- Provide specialized contents about medicine.
- Maintain a commercial relationship and being able to receive information and publicity of our products and services.
- Preparation of reports and statistics.
3. Terms or criteria for data maintenance:
Personal data provided shall be maintained if there is a relation with the entity and the interested party does not request them to be deleted, they shall be maintained in accordance with the legal terms established in our last communication pertaining to fiscal and accounting matters.
4. Automatic decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company shall NOT use automatic decisions, profiles or applied logic to its data.
5. Legitimacy in the execution of a contract:
Given that the treatment is necessary to execute a mercantile contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract used, is a mercantile contract or a precontractual relationship.
CAs sharing personal data is a legal or contractual requirement needed to subscribe to the abovementioned contract, we inform the interested party that he/she must provide their personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing it may include that the requested service cannot be delivered.
6. During the period of duration of treatment, ACINDES shall not perform any cancellation, except for legal obligations, nor any transfer.
7. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to his/her personal data.
- Right to request corrections or cancellation.
- Right to request limitation of treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to the portability of data.
- Right to withdraw a given consent.
Any person has the right to get confirmation whether we are treating within the Entity any personal data that may relate to them, or not. The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as request a correction of incorrect data or, if it applies, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes that they were gathered.
Under certain circumstances, those interested may request the limitation of treatment of their data, in which case only we shall keep them for claims or protection. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific condition, the interested may object to the treatment of their data. In this case, the entity, shall stop treating all data, except for urgent legitimate reasons, or carrying out claims or defending against possible claims.
If you have granted your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the given consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given before your withdrawal.
For this you Will be able to use the forms provided by the company, or send a written message to: ACINDES; C/ María de Molina 54, Planta 8. 28006 Madrid; you can also send an email to: email@example.com
If you feel your rights were affected in relation to the protection of your personal data, particularly when you did not find satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Control Authority in the corresponding area of Data Protection through its web site: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the stipulations of article 21 of Rule 34/2002 for services of the society of information and e-commerce, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you may unsubscribe from the email of the entity, selecting "Do not send emails".
The personal data we use in ACINDES comes straight from you:
The categories of data treated are:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or passwords
- Mail or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
We do not use specifically protected data.